Friday, June 22, 2007

Emergency Fundraising for Idiocy and an overdue haircut: Viva Chinese bureaucracy!


So all along I had it, not only in my head, but in the calender that my visa was going to expire on the 1st of July 2007, 90 days from my initial entry - I had it all planned out carefully - I have a multi entry visa, 90 days at a time -2x- I'd go back to NY in the interim and not have to deal with that godforsaken out post at the western shore of 42nd street again. Of course I paid a little more for this extra service. It was all going smoothly as I led out the last few month of my life BUT BUT BUT
fulkingA
I mis counted. damn by one whole month. maybe it was the M-month thing, y'know confusing May with March . Maybe I counted these 90 days way too early, before morning meditation, maybe it was too late at night after a few too many drinks, maybe Im just no good at math anymore- I blame it all on digital culture and algorithms that take care of these calculations these days.
Either way -It was a whole day of run around to 4 different policing type station strategically located at opposite ends of town, a reams of forms/stamps/signatures/duplicates, a 5000RMB fine (not to mention the air ticket penalties -if they even let me switch the dates at all, a new visa fee, and all that damned taxi fare) and a headache that will still continue the next working day later. Im fucked the next two weeks of careful planning ruined. Not to mention I haven't have a real income for the past half year and this just about depletes my funds.
Anyway no need to feel sorry for my sorry self
We're having a fundraiser to celebrate stupid mistakes that cost a lot of money !
and to cut my hair properly.
Please send all checks and money orders to:
Mathieu Borysevicz
PO BOX 220022
Brooklyn NY 11222
Figured I'll be in the US when you all motivate on this

No comments: