Monday, June 15, 2009

Why so small Ramrod man? a brief literary detour while I figure out a way to put up some images

As I mentioned below the pinkos have blocked my blog and many others along with it leaving me the arduous task of meandering through a proxy site to post entries.
I have yet to figure out how to upload images this way and suspect that you cannot. So I am taking the opportunity to publish a poem that I have been working on for some time.
It is composed of spam email subjects. Yea it's not a novel poem writing strategy but it's a good one.
Enjoy
The Fluxists would have been proud



Why so small ramrod man?
My Edwarrio
Re: My Edwarrio
Say “I want to make love all night long!”
A kiss so gentle
I he devastate
Of bartend of attract
Is the ethology
A septum as chaise
In athletic as baseline
But rudy it Bantus
To marie my cellophane
Or cinquefoil the espousal
Or Aubrey it colonnade
As Minnie he audition
The is chamber
He Vernon go bullhide
To the delusion
As twirl do rockies
To be cindy
It samarium be pyrolyse
He salesian he milord
Go eccles my dewar
Do severn go scathe
In in quint
It dissuade a retrieve
But is wad
Have of exhibitor
On centerpiece so barefaced
No seeing as debussy
On churchgoing it refer
Which no fiftieth
Which detonate do attendee
Recite scrap
Acute blank check
Found it here
On it such
Thank you so much for oing through the trouble of painfully spelling out how Spiderman gets his powers when IT’S NOT EVEN TRUE!
Preeminent less antonym
It all sounds tricky but it is not rocket surgery
It is to occupant
To anything privately
It caribou it cyanate
However, I do include abs-specific exercises into the routines generally about twice per week

No comments: